Blocking of Irish IP addresses from ranges including but not exclusive to Eircom, Virgin and Meteor will recommence shortly.
IP Blocks on Irish IP Addresses have been lifted.
IP Blocking will be reinstated if the stalker returns.
Ordinarily this week every year should be a very, very busy one indeed. I would start with Spring Fair at the NEC and follow this up with a visit to a private equity conference in London. Next would be the pub expo at Olympia where I would combine drumming up business with sampling new beers and craft gins! This would be completed with a departure for Ireland to tend to my various business interests there.
Both retirement and covid are putting paid to that for this year. In truth, I would have attended the pub expo anyway for the sheer pleasure alone of trying new gins and beers without the need to drum up business.
I am certainly not missing the long haul in the car from London to Ireland as this one is more onerous than the other trips I do after such a heavy week as in previous times I would have to weave my usual workload in too.
There is next year I suppose…..
Posted on behalf of a friend if you are interested please contact me using the form below and I will connect you.
Post COVID work available in Ireland and France (sometime 2021) . Project Managers required for agricultural to residential/leisure/hospitality/retail conversions. Must have manager experience on more than one similar project. Timescales likely to be “progressive”
Please use the form below for any enquiries.
This list will be updated regularly as the Irish stalker situation is dealt with.
Please click or see below for more information.Continue reading
Owing to the resurgence of our Irish stalker visiting now from the Eircom/Eir networks O will shortly be shutting access to this website to certain IP address ranges from the Eircom/Eir networks.
I regret the inconvenience this will cause to some legitimate visitors from the Eircom/Eir networks who should be able to rightfully enjoy their normal visits and enjoy the content on this website.
I have previously given an open fair warning on this website during the month of December 2020 that this action would be taken should the stalker not cease and desist.
An update on Court Guinness’ business interests in France and Ireland follows.
Well it looks like my Irish internet stalker has returned.
There has been some visits recently that exactly track the pattern of their often previous visits.
This time they are connecting from the Eircom network.
Whilst I do not wish to put further blocks on Irish traffic I may have to start blocking some Eircom IP ranges. I will apologise now for any inconvenience this may cause to bone-fide visitors from Ireland to this website.
Maybe more than 8 months of absence was too much to ask for.
Court Guinness, The Trade House and Naytencourt are currently running all Irish operations remotely. We anticipate that this situation will remain in place until 01/2021.
We will be releasing an improved reporting system shortly in which participation by our Irish business interests will be mandatory.
When we are able to we will be holding face to face meetings and events in Ireland, Please follow this page for updates and more information.
- This website and its associated services have had 9,000 visitors in August 2020
- The July 2020 edition of The Trade House Magazine has had 33,000 unique readers. A copy is below. July and August are always slow for publishing.
- The September 2020 edition of The Trade House Magazine has been canceled. The next issue will be the October 2020 issue.
- The Trade Suite has reopened FundOne and is accepting initial pitches.
- The Trade Club has welcomed some wonderful new members.
- The Trade Club merger is now complete and we are accepting members. You can register here.
- The Trade Counter has some wonderful new products.
- We are still having issues sourcing from China. Customers are advised to start considering stock requirements from China for Christmas 2020 and beyond now. Please contact me if you require any advice.
- The business and property opportunities database has reached a total value of £2,100,000,000
- The Trade Suite has taken on Project Companions.
- Our Free Breakfast offer is back!
- The Thieving Three situation rumbles on. They have repaid some but not all monies owed and are still in debt for a hefty invoice for the waste of my time as are their debt collectors.
- The advertising deadline for The next edition of The Trade House Magazine is 21/08/2020 at 18:00 GMT
- The Trade House is fully open for business.
- Court Guinness has suffered some new health issues.
- There have been some changes in the way you have to communicate with me. Click here for more information. This is owing to further deterioration in my hearing.
- All suppliers, advertisers, associates and partners must become Trade Club members by the end of September 2020.
- Please note the new policy on London meetings, these will only now happen at or in the vicinity of Heathrow Airport.
- I have removed the last of the blocked Virgin Media IP ranges belonging to my stalkers. I shall not hesitate to reinstate the block if my stalkers return.
- On a happy note, it is 2 years to the day that I signed, exchanged and completed on a new home in Leamington Spa. I am delighted to have made the move.
- I am working on a new specialist consultancy in an advisory capacity. More news will be available here towards the end of the year.
- Having brought some technical kit in from Malaysia and being very happy with it. I am considering importing the following shortly to sell. Windows 10 tablets, Windows 10 laptops, SFF Pc’s, Android tablets, Android smartphones, Android phablets, smartwatches, wearables, NAS devices, smart speakers. I bought a smartwatch, Windows tablet, Andriod tablet and smartphone, an SFF PC, a speaker and a NAS device and they are excellent. They also significantly undercut the competition on price. I am able to demo this kit to potential resellers.
- There are a number of other significant updates to the website and its content,