traditional Chinese medicine pseudo-ginseng, activating collaterals oil, High altitude safflower, borneol, camphor, Gel layer etc.
Shelf life: 3 Year
Brief ibntroduction of pseudo-ginseng painrelieving patch:
Pain relieving patch is formulated withextracts of valued herbs.
By use of the our unique extraction & advancedtechnology,
this patch successfully integrate the medication with physicaltherapy
and bring the Cold Compress which could ease all kinds of pains.
How to Use:
1. Wash your hands before applying the patch.
2. Clean and dry the affected area.
3. Bend the patch and remove the film to expose the adhesive side.
4. Apply the adhesive side directly on the skin in the affected area.
5. Only use one patch to the affected area, the patch can last up to 8-12 hours.
7. Wash your hands after removing the patch.
8. If the pain is persistent 8-12 hours after the first patch and the second patch may be applied.
9. Please remove the first patch before applying a new one.
10. 8-12 Hours for each time, 4-5 times per week.
Notice for the Traditional Chinese Medicine:
Stop using it f you were allergic to it, or directly put it onto the wounded/ulcerated parts.
Do not use it for children and pregnant women.
The plaster is a traditional Chinese medicine formula, so pls. pay much attention to follow the entire course of use.
No individual demand to recover rapidly as one patch is not enough for people to recover pretty well.