A Managing Director is required for a technology start up in the West Midlands UK.
Reporting to a dynamic board with high standards and high expectations the candidate will deliver exceptional best in class standards to customers and develop a brand with good products behind it exponentially in the UK and Europe marketplaces.
Invested by Court Guinness // The Trade House and other investors, this is the opportunity of building a new brand almost from scratch with good quality Malaysian products including laptops, tablets, smartphones, phablets, wearables, smart devices and gaming accessories.
Ideally, the preferred candidate will have undertaken a similar project prior to taking up this role and will also have the following:
- A strong track record
- A minimum of 10 years of experience at managing director level.
- Previous experience of being accountable for profit and loss.
- Good HR/people management skills
- Excellent technology, finance, management and marketing skills.
- Education: Good GSCE’s A levels and a good Degree or higher from a good university.
The role will be based in the West Midlands. The candidate will be expected to travel widely within Europe.
An above-average package with good benefits and potential for excellent bonuses awaits the successful candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org