Please click or see below for information on this Trade Jobs requirement for a Sales Director based in London.
Sales Director: Ref 390
A sales director is sought by a London based start-up who are currently bootstrapping prior to their next funding round. The business is developing a new integrated cloud based offering for SME’s around CRM, ERP, HRM and marketing. The main product range is close to being client ready.
The sales director will develop a new sales team and work closely with marketing and product development. The first priority will be recruit a “top gun” sales team to vend the new product and extras to new customers and to upsell customers at a later stage. The sales director will be responsible for all worldwide sales and sales staff. An excellent opportunity to “start from scratch” with excellent support from the rest of the business.
Candidates will demonstrate the following –
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in technology sales;
- Experience in managing complex relationships, retain existing revenue, create and close new opportunities worldwide
- Proven track record at meeting and exceeding sales and revenue goals
- Ability in effective sales forecasting and planning producing regular forecast reports & quarterly plans with an average of 85% accuracy.
- Experience managing Corporate Accounts and cutting edge product offerings
- Ability to travel
- SaaS experience
Additional languages are a bonus.
Package: £90k basic + excellent commissions and bonuses, pension, healthcare, company car or car allowance.
Base London, with frequent travel
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
For more information on Trade Jobs please use the form below to contact me.