I am delighted to announce that ProjeQtor is now available in my Virtual Office product.
ProjeQtOr is an open source project management software grouping in a single tool all the features needed to organize your projects. It is simple, easy to use daily while covering a maximum of project management features. Its particularity, in addition to its completeness, is to be quality oriented.
- Planning management : ProjeQtOr provides all the elements needed to build a planning from workload, constraints between tasks and resources availability.
- Resource management : ProjeQtOr manages the availability of resources that can be affected to multiple projects. Tool calculates a reliable, optimized and realistic planning.
- Tickets management : ProjeQtOr includes a Bug Tracker to monitor incidents on your projects, with possibility to include work on planned tasks of your projects.
- Costs management : All elements related to delays can also be followed as costs (from resources work) and managing other expenses all costs of the project are monitored and can generate invoices.
- Quality management : The specificity of ProjeQtOr is that it is Quality Oriented : it integrates the best practices that can help you meet the quality requirements on your projects.
- Risks management : ProjeQtOr includes a comprehensive risks and opportunities management, including the action plan necessary to mitigate or treat them and monitoring occurring problems.
- Perimeter management : ProjeQtOr allows you to monitor and record all events on your projects and helps you in managing of deviations, to control the perimeter of projects.
- Commitments management : ProjeQtOr allows you to follow the requirements on your projects and measure at any time coverage progress, making it easy to reach your commitments.
- Tools : ProjeQtOr includes some tools to generate alerts, automatically send emails on chosen events, import or export data in various formats.
For more information on either Projeqtor or Virtual Office, please use the form below to contact me.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]