Welcome to Court Guinness and The Trade House
A few things you do not know about Court.
He has worked all over the world. He is an expert in blagging upgrades with Hotels, Airlines and Car Hire companies. He has Estonian residency.
He is a former International IT Consultant and Management Consultant. He has been a director of 8 companies. He is a bit of an expert on muti-deck refrigerated display units!
One of his claims to fame is nearly being run over by Her Majesty The Queen!
Rumour, Legend and Folklore has it that Court owns Gatwick Airport – Actually this bit is utter tosh! Another claim to fame is managing to travel on more flights in one year than pilots are legally alowed to fly.
The IRA have attempted to blow Court up four times. They failed massively everytime! Court didn’t need medical assistance! In fact all Court needed was some replacement underwear from Marks and Spencer.
Another Court claim to fame is being able to have a cigarette at the bottom of the runway at Heathrow Airport. You might ask how he managed this? Its simple he was working on the build of Terminal 5. Court has lived in 5 countries and speaks 3 launguages.
Court is deaf and disabled. Court is a big fan of 80’s classic motor cars and classic Jaguar motor cars. Lastly Court is a pastor with The Universal Life Church Monastery and is licensed to officiate at weddings! This was set up by one of Court’s mates as a bit of a giggle at his expense!
- Project Manager
- Over 30,000 contacts
- Arsenal Supporter
Courts Professional Profile
In his Forties Court is an experienced and professional technologist, manager and senior consultant of over 20 years standing. Court started his career selling boats on the River Thames in England and then made the move into IT, with business development following some years later. His technical career spans website development, customer support, mobile devices, software development and latterly Systems Management Tools. Court is a strong believer in exceptional customer service and leveraging technology to create best of breed fit for purpose solutions.
Court’s business sector experience spans, education, oil and gas, retail, healthcare, human resources, telecommunications, the public sector, travel and finance. Comfortable at both a technical level and a level headed, informed and influential at boardroom level, Court has developed business in many countries and his skills as a consultative business developer are well known, as are his skills for working in niche markets and with niche products and developing alliances with external organisations, in the commercial, fiscal and not for profit sectors. Having worked extensively in Europe, Court speaks French and German to a reasonable standard and enjoys developing his linguistic skills.
Court has served on a number of trade committees and is known in these circles for the input he brings. When not at work Court enjoys boating, golf, football and spending time with his family. He is divorced and is currently based in Warwickshire, splitting his time between there and his business interests in London and Dublin.
The Trade House Magazine
- Sector Report August 2020
- Advertising For September Now Open
- Trade Jobs Update 01/08/2020
- BA 8087 Online Reunion Event
- Online Event 17/08/2020
- Trade Club Membership Deadline Extended
- July 2020 – Business Opportunities In Ireland
- 21/07/20 – Recovery Complete
- Property Deals 21/07/20
- Contracts Available – July 2020
- Website Attack 21/07/2020
- The Court Guinness Update 17/07/2020
- Communicating With Court Guinness -16/07/2020
- Notice To All Suppliers, Associates, Advertisers and Partners
- July 2020 Business Opportunities Over £5,000,000
- Business Opportunities For Less Than An Average British House July 2020
- Credit Resource Solutions and Thieving Three This Ends NOW!!
- July 2020 – List Of Business Opportunities Under £25,000
- Attention All People Interested In The Trade House. Notification 05/07/2020 -1
- Open Post To CRS Re Thieving Three 05/07/2020
- A Note regarding Events post Covid
- Court Guinness At Pub21
- Lets Talk About Email Addresses And The Back Office Change Here
- Market Comment July 2020