Court was asked to produce a strategy for country hotel that struggling with falling income and occupancy rates.
Court produced a strategy and project plan to solve the issues that were being faced by hotel which included:
- Refreshing rooms and public areas.
- Updating food and beverage menu’s and re-positioning pricing.
- Updating the vents and conferences offer
- Utilising the outside space and adjacent land for both public and private events.
- Utilising outbuildings for pop up retail and small office space.
- Increasing available facilities
- A new marketing plan
- A redefinition of some job roles to decomplex the guest- customer service journey and provide empowerment to certain groups of staff
- Establishing affinity deals with other local businesses and service providers for the benefit of clients and guests