A few months ago I celebrated 20 years of dong business in the Republic of Ireland.
Here are some statistics:
- 500 flights into or out of Dublin Airport.
- Just over 1000 hotel room nights. 12 hotels stayed in.
- 40 Irish speeding tickets.
- 2 flats rented.
- 3 car crashes. One nearly fatal.
- 8 hire cars dented.
- 100 ferry trips.
- One bout of emergency dental surgery
- Three emergency department (A&E) visits
- Over £2,000,000 business done.
- Over £10,000,000 pitched for.
- Largest deal 3,750,000 (lost)
- One stop by customs and excise.
- One Laptop stolen
- Three Offices
- 3 shareholdings in Irish businesses acquired
- Pints of Guinness consumed? The computer ran out of memory calculating that one!!!!