I am delighted to announce that Firefly III is now available in my Personal Cloud product offering.
Firefly III is a personal finance system.
Firefly III is available from £0.79 per month for existing customers and as part of a package including Nextcloud from £2.89 per month. Firefly III is not available in the January Sale.
Features of Firefly III
- Firefly can import any CSV file, so migrating from other systems is easy.
- Firefly runs on your own server, so you are fully in control of your data.
- If you feel you’re missing something you can just ask me and I’ll add it!
- A double-entry bookkeeping system;
- You can store, edit and remove withdrawals, deposits and transfers. This allows you full financial management;
- You can manage different types of accounts;
- Asset accounts
- Shared asset accounts (household accounts)
- Saving accounts
- Credit cards
- It’s possible to create, change and manage money using budgets;
- Organize transactions using categories;
- Save towards a goal using piggy banks;
- Predict and anticipate bills;
- View income / expense reports;
- Rule based transaction handling with the ability to create your own rules.
- The ability to export data so you can move to another system.
- The ability to import data so you can move from another system.
- Organize expenses using tags;
- 2 factor authentication for extra security ;
- Supports any currency you want, including crypto currencies such as Bitcoin .
- Lots of help text in case you don’t get it.
- Clear views that should show you how you’re doing;
- Easy navigation through your records;
- Browse back and forth to see previous months or even years;
- Lots of charts because we all love them;
- Financial reporting showing you how well you are doing;
For more information on Personal Cloud or Firefly III, please use the form below to contact me.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]